Materialise Magics 24
Materialise Magics is a smart, versatile data preparation and stl editor software for 3D Printing and Additive Manufacturing equipped with a customizable, intuitive user interface. This industry-leading software efficiently guides you through every step of your Additive Manufacturing (AM) or 3D printing workflow:
Request a quote
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]
The worldwide software
Materialise Magics 24 comes with completely new features, such as the bounder box nesting tool, support structure transfer, chamfering tool and STEP workflow. In addition, 3D nesting is about 30 times faster than the previous version of Magics, and 50% improvements have been made to all Magics processes, features and actions, enabling smoother flows and overall time savings.
The 3D printing industry is in turmoil and a multitude of technologies are driving the emergence of new applications. Whatever technology wins out in the future, voxels, dots, triangles or whatever, Materialise Magics is ready to support your business!
This versatile software, market leader in the field of data preparation and STL editing for additive production, allows you to convert files into STL format, correct errors, modify your project and prepare your production platform.
Import any file type
With Materialise Magics 24 you can import all file formats with the original color information and, at the same time, retain control of the original data. A wide range of formats are available for easy conversion to STL.
Repair and prepare files
The STL editor in Magics 24 allows you to correct problems, but also to create watertight data and shortcuts that fit your additive manufacturing process, all with a user-friendly interface. STL file repair includes fixing inverted triangles, bad edges, holes and other defects.
Improve and edit files
With Materialise Magics 24, you can take your designs to the next level: add logos, serial numbers, and hollow bodies; apply textures; create lattice structures; and perform advanced boolean and cutting operations.
Prepare the construction platform
Materialise Magics 24 gives you all the tools you need to duplicate parts, ideally direct them, generate metal and stereolithographic part supports, effectively nest parts to be sintered and create no-built zones.
Print best parts
Materialise Magics 24 ensures that only the best parts are printed. It allows you to view sections, detect collisions, save platforms and generate useful reports.
Materialise Magics 24 allows you to:
- Use the nesting tool for bounder box, fast as lightning, to position the parts
- Keep your STEP and STL files aligned during the data preparation process by carrying the original STEP file with you for the duration of the process
- Avoid printing sharp edges by chamfering them with the new chamfer tool
- Switch from minutes to seconds with nesting up to 30 times faster
- Transfer media from similar components to speed up the preparation of multiple project iterations
- And much more
- Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz or equivalent server-bin CPU
- AMD 64 X2 Dual 2.4 GHz or equivalent server-bin CPU
- 32 bit systems: 512 MB
- 64 bit systems: 512 MB
Free Disk Space
- 300 MB of free disk space on the system disk
- 1920 x 1080 resolution or higher
- 32-bit color depth (True color)
Materialise Magics only supported on:
- Windows Vista SP2 (32bit/ 64 bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit/ 64bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32bit/ 64bit)
- Windows 10 (32bit/ 64bit)
- Windows Server 2008 (32bit/64bit)
- Windows Server 2012 (64bit)
- Windows Server 2016 (64bit)
Materialise Magics does not run natively on Mac OS X, Linux, or any other operating system not listed above.
.NET 4.5 or later or a working internet connection during the installation is required.
To make your laser sintering business more time and cost efficient, we have developed Materialise Magics’ Sinter module.
Magics’ Sinter module features a powerful multi-core nesting algorithm that automatically nests your parts up to 30 times faster in nesting platforms. This algorithm saves about hours on each construction and reduces costs. To protect fragile and small parts and to easily recover them after printing, you can create a Sinterbox around them.
With the Sinter module from Materialise Magics:
- Nest parts quickly and automatically on multiple platforms
- Controls production time, height and density
- Avoids chaining and collisions between the parties
- Create protection boxes
- Perform a new nesting from an existing configuration
Materialise Magics’ Simulation module, based on Simufact Additive technology, is designed to bring high-level simulations to additive manufacturing (AM) units.
With Materialise Magics’ Simulation module you can:
- Predict areas prone to deformation, overheating and residual stresses
- Reduce the risk of printing failures and eliminate trial prints
- Speed up the search for the best set of parameters to build your parts
- Change support and orientation based on simulation results
- Counter-deform your parts to compensate for deformations that occur during the printing process
With the Structures module from Materialise Magics you can:
- reduce dust consumption and production costs.
- improve the parties
- reduce distortion (caused by heat generated during the production process)
- create porous patterns
- design your unit cell structures to create grids
Materialise Magics SG+ Module, the most comprehensive toolbox for generating media in metal applications
With the SG+ module from Materialise Magics:
- Controls heat conduction and prevents deformation
- Optimizes the orientation of the parts
- Recover the dust
- Reduce failed prints with production validation tools
Materialise Magics’ SG module was introduced to provide a solution to these problems and is currently the most comprehensive stereolithography media generation tool on the market.
More than 20 years ago, Materialise started with a single stereolithography machine. Since the beginning, it was clear that intelligent software was needed to address media issues.
With the SG module from Materialise Magics:
- Easily identify critical areas for the media
- Reduce data preparation time with semi-automatic media generation
- Create and optimize structures to make them suitable for different types of geometries
- Efficiently remove support to limit finishing time
- Saves time and materials in the production phase, thanks to non-solid, single-line and perforated supports
- Keep control of all parameters
- Choose from a complete gallery of support structures
With Materialise Magics’ Tree Support module:
- Improves the surface quality of metal prints
- Prevent deformation of parts due to optimized heat conduction system
- Save time on finishing
- Use tree structures to create entries in your lost wax molds