Materialise e-Stage is a software solution that increases your Additive Manufacturing productivity by fully automating the support generation, optimizing the build process, and strongly reducing the finishing work for Stereolithography (SL) and DLP 3D printers.
Request a quoteVideo Demo
Materialise e-Stage, Your Automatic Support Generation Hero
Materialise e-Stage is a software solution that increases your Additive Manufacturing productivity by fully automating the support generation, optimizing the build process, and strongly reducing the finishing work for Stereolithography (SL) and DLP 3D printers. With Materialise e-Stage you will use less material, be able to 3D nest, and practically eliminate failed builds. It is scalable to fit shops with 1 to 50 SL machines and allows you to accept more challenging projects, both in terms of part complexity as in lead time.
Increase your productivity with e-Stage!
Many leaders in Additive Manufacturing around the world have had tremendous success using Materialise e-Stage. Every industry is represented including: aerospace, automotive, toys, medical, service bureaus and others. These companies were able to justify the investment after a short evaluation period.
Automate your work preparation:
- save time by eliminating manual editing
- reduce build support errors
- generate support structures for a full platform within minutes
- benefit from smart software, taking into account material, printer parameters, and more
Reduce your finishing time:
- reduce support removal time and efforts
- avoid part damage caused by tools
- minimize the risk of breaking small features
- decrease sanding time
Optimize the build process:
- Control part quality
- Maximize print performance with minimal resin consumption
Maximize customer services:
- Accept more complex parts
- Facilitate last-minute orders
- Develop shorter lead times
- Free up the time of your experts for advising customers
- Intel Core 2 Quad, Intel Core i7
- AMD Phenom II X4/ X6 at 3.0 GHz or higher with SSE2 technology
- 16 GB RAM or higher
Free Disk Space
- Win 32-bit system
- 1 GB of free disk space for Magics
- Win 64-bit system
- 2GB of free disk space
- .NET Framework 4.5 or a later version
- 1920 x 1080 resolution or higher
- 32-bit color depth (True color)
- ‘NVidia GeForce 400’ or ‘ATI/AMD Radeon HD 5000’ or higher
- DirectX 10 or higher compatible video card
- At least 1 GB of memory
- At least a memory interface width of 256-bit
- ‘ATI/AMD FireGL’ or any ‘Intel’ gpu chipset are not recommended
Materialise Magics20 only supported on:
- Windows Vista SP1 or later
- Windows 7
- Windows 8/ 8.1
- Windows 10
Materialise Magics20 not supported on:
- Windows 98
- Windows 2000
- Windows XP Home
- Windows XP SP3
- Windows Server Editions
Materialise Magics does not run natively on Mac OS X.
Materialise Magics does not run natively on Linux, or any other operating system not listed above.
Virtualization systems such as VMWare are not recommended.