HP Jet Fusion 300/500
Produce colour, black and white functional parts with voxel control in a fraction of the time. Now you can prototype and produce with the same technology. The customised HP 3D printer from small/medium-sized product development teams, design companies and universities.
Request a quoteVideo Demo
The 3D print revolution begins here: the powerful HP Voxel
With his help, you will radically change the universe around you.
What is a voxel?
In 3D printing, a voxel indicates a value on a normal grid in a three-dimensional space; it is a sort of pixel with volume. Each voxel contains volumetric information that will create a product and give it the desired properties.
Produce accurate and functional parts with complex details
- Produce engineering grade thermoplastic parts with optimal mechanical properties
- Get new details and high dimensional accuracy for small features
- Access a wide range of materials and applications with the HP Multi Jet Fusion open platform
- Get accurate and repeatable results
Speed up your design cycle: create, test, iterate in a matter of hours
- Increase productivity: produce multiple prototype iterations at the same time as printing a single part
- Access low cost, automated in-house production with the most compact HP Jet Fusion 3D injection molding device
- Get the parts you want when you need them, simply, reliably and predictably
- Problem-free transition from prototyping to finished part production with the same HP Multi Jet Fusion platform
Create full spectrum color parts with a voxel control system for future innovation
- Produce bright and coloured functional parts while maintaining optimal mechanical properties
- Future-proof, configurable technology for beyond-colour voxel control
HP JET Fusion 580/380 3D Printers
Configurability 8 agents
Black and white
HP Jet Fusion 540/340 3D Printers
Configurability 4 agents
HP Multi Jet Fusion technology
Effective building volume
580/540 Printer: 190 x 332 x 248 mm (7.5 x 13.1 x 9.8 in)
380/340 Printer: 190 x 254 x 248 mm (7.5 x 10 x 9.8 in)
0.08 mm (0.003 in)
Print resolution (x, y)