Figure 4 Standalone
Figure 4 Standalone is the industrial solution for low cost models
Convenient and versatile for low volume production and rapid prototyping. Figure 4 Standalone offers quality and precision with industry-leading durability, service and support.
Low production volume and rapid prototyping for tens and hundreds of parts per month
Capable of digital texturing that does not affect the quality of injection molded parts and without tooling costs, Figure 4 Standalone is compatible with a variety of robust materials. In addition to manual material feeding, Figure 4 Standalone has separate post-processing units available for cleaning, drying and curing.
Range of Materials
The Standalone materials in Figure 4 are specially developed for the production of end-use parts and for rapid prototyping applications.
The materials are:
- TOUGH-GRY 10 high speed, dark grey rigid material.
- TOUGH-GRY 15, grey rigid material for production applications.
- ELAST-BLK 10, black elastomeric material for design and test applications.
- JCAST-GRN 10, perfect material for jewelry applications.
The quick and easy change of material allows functional prototypes and diversified production applications to be made with the same printer. It is equipped with manual material feeding. Complete with separate post-processing units for cleaning, drying and curing.
- Replacement of traditional urethane molding and melting processes.
- Rapid functional prototyping.
- Optimized for casting in the jewelry industry.
- Easy and clean burnout with plaster coatings.
- Extraordinary surface quality for jewelry applications.
- Gaskets, flexible hoses, weatherproofing, soft touch robotics, keyboards, spacers, anti-vibration components.
- Non-contact membrane
- Digital Light Printing (DLP) technology.
- Printable volume of construction (W x D x H): 124.8 x 70.2 x 196 mm (4.9 x 2.8 x 7.7 in).
- Industry-leading Sprint 3D file preparation and production software.
- Cloud connectivity for instant service with 3D Connect functionality.
- High-performance materials.
- Smaller printer size.
- Manual material feeding.
- Separate manual post-polymerisation unit.
- Affordable initial investment.
- High productivity compared to competitive 3D printing technologies.
- Long-lasting on an industrial scale.
- Print and use the same day.
- Low total cost of operation.
- Flexibility of application.
- Efficient design interaction.
- Six Sigma quality and repeatability.
Figure 4 – Series
Make 3D production perfect with modular and scalable factory solutions
The first fully integrated, scalable, high-speed 3D printing platform. This enables up to 15 times more productivity improvement and up to 20% lower part costs.
Figure 4 makes 3D production a reality, with increased productivity, durability, repeatability and reduced total cost of operation (TCO). Figure 4, in fact, provides productivity thanks to its speed and automation with precise and repeatable parts in real time. It also has Six Sigma performance proven in a wide range of robust, production quality materials.
High speed digital printing
Figure 4 offers fast additive manufacturing technology in discrete modules, allowing them to be fed into automated assembly lines and integrated with secondary processes, including washing, drying and curing of end-use parts. Digital stamping also reduces development costs, increases productivity and eliminates tooling costs and time.
The digital stamping process speeds up and simplifies production by automating the production of low-volume plastic parts. Figure 4 offers repeatable, CAD-accurate part accuracy with agile, in-line production.
Modular platform grows with production needs
Supplied in configurable units for scalability at any time, Figure 4 thus allows production capacity to grow with demand. From an independent printer for rapid prototyping and direct production of low volumes in 3D, to modular systems that grow as volume increases, to a fully automated and integrated factory solution.
Wide range of materials
3D Systems’ Materials Design Center has over 30 years of proven experience in process research and development. The production grade materials available for Figure 4 therefore include a wide range of materials to enable real replacement of traditional molding and urethane casting.
Increase your workflow with Sprint 3D™
Figure 4 uses 3D Sprint™. Advanced 3D Systems software for preparing, editing, printing and managing files from a single, intuitive interface. 3D Sprint enables the customer to significantly reduce the cost of ownership of 3D printers, thereby reducing the need for expensive software from third-party vendors. 3D Sprint also automatically generates exceptionally efficient media that requires much less material, which leads to significant savings.
3D Connect brings a new level of management to 3D production. It enables fleet monitoring and remote diagnostic applications.
3D Connect Service provides a secure cloud-based connection to 3D Systems support teams for proactive and preventive support. This allows you to improve service, improve uptime and ensure system production.
With 3D Connect Manage, you can also manage and monitor your equipment. Access to print jobs, system performance metrics and usage is guaranteed anytime, anywhere to improve production efficiency.