Flexible, high-performance and repeatable 3D metal printer.
The new DMP Flex 350 from 3D Systems produces high quality precision parts up to 275 x 275 x 380 mm made of high-performance metal alloys. The DMP Flex 350 is an integrated metal 3D printing solution that includes a production DMP printer, 3DXpert software, Lasrform materials and qualified support from our team of application experts. It also offers the option of upgrading to the DMP Factory 350 solution.
Based on the proven architecture of the DMP 320
- High repeatability for high quality parts
- Reduced TCO for low unit production costs
- Designed to withstand high production volumes
- Ideal for application development, production and R&D
- Easily scalable thanks to consistent performance from machine to machine
- Upgrade to DMP Factory 350, with integrated dust management
High repeatability for high quality parts
- Pure atmosphere during printing, lowest O2 content on the market (<25 ppm) kept constant throughout the process
- Excellent microstructure, high density
- Constant accuracy – from machine to machine
- Stable and repeatable mechanical properties
- Carefully developed and tested print settings
High-performance metal 3D printing
- Fast and bi-directional material deposition
- High printer utilization, reduced time between subsequent machining operations
- Average increase in productivity compared to previous model of 15% based on geometry
- Optimized scanning strategies for maximum productivity
Not yet available. For further information please contact us directly at the contact page.