DMP Flex 100 Dental
DMP Flex 100 dental, the smallest product in the DMP line, has been designed as the entry level product for the production of 3D printed metal of small and/or complex high quality metal details. Dental laboratories can now eliminate several steps and substantially reduce the total or partial cost per crown, while maintaining or increasing quality. Uses Direct Metal Printing (DMP). The machine has a volume of 100 x 100 x 80 mm, Ni-free certified CoCr materials for dental use, manual material loading and an optional external recycling point. DMP Dental 100 is a perfect starting point for dental laboratories.
Better surface finish, less media
With a higher surface finish quality, less post-processing is required. Improved surface quality ultimately means less post-processing and less material usage for your dental laboratory, saving you time and money.
Outstanding accuracy for perfect fit
Typical accuracy is +/- 50 μm and allows perfect fit for every patient. Repeatability by approximately 0.0008 inches (20 μm).
Doubling productivity with post-processing
Thanks to its increased power, this 3D dental printer achieves up to twice the productivity of the previous 3Dsystems printer, resulting in lower part costs and shorter production times. Print more than 90 crowns in less than 4 hours, in a single run. The DMP Dental 100 works with a roller and very small dust particles, which reduces post-processing times to a minimum. For example, for 90 crowns, stress relief takes no more than 25 minutes.
Dental software to simplify the workflow in the laboratory
To simplify your workflow, the DMP Dental 100 printer comes with LaserForm CoCr (C) material (ISO 13485, ISO 9001, FDA and CE certified) and includes a high-performance software solution for production management of fixed and removable dental prostheses. This intuitive and seamless interface guides you quickly from importing dental files to creating production files. Together with the certificates it is a perfect solution.
- Complete solution (support printers, materials, software and applications)
- Exceptional surface finish and resolution
- Minimal material waste
- High-precision parts even on first construction
- Ease of Use – Intuitive Workflow
- Uses Direct Metal Printing (DMP) technology
- Volume of maximum construction
- (L x W x H): 100 x 100 x 80 mm (3.94 x 3.94 x 3.15 pollici)
- CoCr materials, NI-free certified, for odontoiatric use
- Parti a densità completa, senza porosità
- Massima precisione
- Quality of surface finish up to 200 Ra micro-poly (5 Ra μm)
- Intuitive software for odontoiatric production for the configuration and production of partitions