3D Systems' new DMP Factory 350 produces quality, precision metal parts from the most complex alloys, with excellent material handling for maximum powder utilization.
Request a quote
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]
3D printer for metal with high repeatability and performance.
3D Systems’ new DMP Factory 350 produces quality, precision parts from high-performance alloys, with excellent material handling for maximum powder utilization.
The DMP Factory 350 is an integrated metal 3D printing solution that includes a production DMP printer, 3DXpert software, Lasrform materials and qualified support from our team of application experts.
High repeatability for high quality parts
- Pure atmosphere during printing, lowest O2 content on the market (<25 ppm) kept constant throughout the process
- Excellent microstructure, high density
- Constant accuracy – from machine to machine
- Stable and repeatable mechanical properties
- Carefully developed and tested print settings
High-performance metal 3D printing
- Fast and bi-directional material deposition
- High printer utilization, reduced time between subsequent machining operations
- Average increase in productivity compared to previous model of 15% based on geometry
- Optimized scanning strategies for maximum productivity
Reduced TCO for low unit production costs
- High dust recyclability
- Reduced use of consumables
- Safe and long-lasting process filter
High quality powder and process management
- The glass in the unit allows visual inspection of the ultrasonic sieve to ensure accident-free operation
- Maximizes dust utilization
- DMP Monitoring – real-time process monitoring for informed product quality decisions
- Minimizes user contact with dust
Not yet available. For further information please contact us directly at the contact page.