New Form 3B Formlabs prints with biocompatible materials
November 12, 2019 in News
Introducing the new Formlabs printer designed for biocompatible applications
2019 has been an exclusive year for the great American Formlabs, at the beginning of this year they have announced their 2 star printers. Form 3 and Form 3L are printers based on the new advanced low force stereolithography (LFS) technology ™, which offers incredible print quality, lighter media and a platform for more advanced materials and applications.
Formlabs 3D printers have become the ideal solution for a wide range of industries thanks to their consistent performance and unprecedented ease of use. Today 3DZ official distributor of Formlabs is proud to announce the new 3D printer that will help us mark the beginning of a new era for printing for biocompatible applications Form 3B.
Form 3B is an advanced 3D desktop printer optimized for high quality teeth and biocompatible applications.
Consistently manufactured high quality parts
- High precision parts that exceed clinical requirements
- Spectacular details and finish. Economically produce parts with the same quality as a milling centre you’ll be proud of.
- Consistent results. Precise and repeatable printing to avoid reworking designs.
Production that dental professionals can rely on.
- Validated work processes. A tailor-made dental ecosystem with a wide variety of extensively tested work processes.
- Specific assistance and warranty for dentistry. A team of experts in dentistry offers you assistance when you need it.
- Constant availability. Printer optimized to operate 24 hours a day, with intelligent sensors, remote printing and user-replaceable components.
Intuitive 3D printing accessible to all
- Biocompatible materials for a constantly expanding range of dental applications
- The best quality at the lowest price. Affordable cost of entry and ownership
- Plug and play. An intuitive system that anyone can learn and use.
- Software included. No annoying licenses, easy to install on multiple devices
- Quarterly software and firmware updates, always validated, always optional.