- This event has passed.
Open House – Trentino Sviluppo tells about the advantages of 3D printing with HP & 3DZ
February 15, 10:00 - 14:00 UTC+1Free
Share Event to Email
Open House HP – Trentino Sviluppo
Who is Trentino Sviluppo?
Trentino Sviluppo promotes the sustainable development of the Trentino system. It promotes actions and services aimed at supporting the growth of entrepreneurship and the ability to innovate, supporting collaboration between companies and the development of strategic supply chains and clusters for the territory.
This is the case of Polo Meccatronica, a technological centre where company systems, training, research and innovation can interact to develop innovative and more efficient projects thanks to the interaction between information technology, electronics and mechanics. The flagship of Polo Meccatronica, ProM Facility is a technological infrastructure open to collaborations where to produce, research, test innovative and more efficient products, able to combine traditional mechanics with the most advanced and sophisticated systems of physical and virtual prototyping, testing and pre-qualification.
The objective of the event is to learn more about the advantages of 3D printing with HP.
Sala Meeting – Corpo H
- Introduction – Dott. Paolo Gregori (Direttore Area ProM Facility – Trentino Sviluppo) / Eleonora Giacometti (Channel Manager HP)
- HP 3D Printing Technology Overview: Key Competitive Advantages – Graziano Pellizzari (Sales Manager 3DZ Treviso)
- Why Trentino Sviluppo chose 3D printing – Dott. Paolo Gregori (Direttore Area ProM Facility – Trentino Sviluppo) / Graziano Pellizzari (Sales Manager 3DZ Treviso)
- ROI – Dott. Paolo Gregori (Direttore Area ProM Facility – Trentino Sviluppo) / Graziano Pellizzari (Sales Manager 3DZ Treviso)
- IoT e Security in data transmission – Andrea Canzian (Product Manager – Information Consulting)
- Coffee break (11.30)
- Detailed production process: practical operation of the machine – (Staff ProM Facility – Trentivo Sviluppo) / Stefania Minella (3D Printing Application Engineer)
- Post processing – Stefania Minella (3D Printing Application Engineer) – Alessandro Favaro (Technical 3DZ Treviso)
Participation is free of charge but reservation is required.