- This event has passed.
3DZ – 3D printing as an aid in the industrial processes of plant and machinery – Reggio Emilia
May 24, 10:00 - 12:00
Event with the 3DZ team in Reggio Emilia
Markforged’s new 3D printer uses innovative technology called Atomic Diffusion Additive Manufacturing (ADAM)
Come and see how other companies in your industry are saving time and money using our 3D printers for:
producing auxiliary equipment with high-performance, wear-resistant materials
produce final parts for direct use in your plants
The event is an invitation to and addressed to technical managers, R&D, owners, designers, designers who want to know the process and the use of 3D printing in mechanics.
With ADAM technology, you can create shapes and geometries that cannot be machined or produced with today’s metal printers. The ADAM technique produces accurate and robust parts, moulded layer by layer, using a metallic powder contained in a plastic binder.
After printing, the plastic binders are removed and the part is sintered with normal metals. By sintering the entire part at once, ADAM technology allows metal crystals to grow through the bonded layers, eliminating the phenomenon of reduced strength typical of other 3D printing processes.
So how does object production with the ADAM system work? The printing material is a sort of composite, consisting of about 60% metal powder and 40% sacrificial material (half plastic vector and half adhesive).
- Customization without cost increase
- On-Demand and non-on-demand production
- Reduction of warehouse costs
- Supply Chain Optimization
- Freedom of amendment
- Production of assembled components
- Less waste of raw materials
- Optimization of the machine’s functional characteristics and reduction of weights, inertia, electrical consumption
- Introduction (3DZ Emilia)
- Why 3D printing has entered the mechanical industry with functional parts
- Applications and real metal printing cases with the new Metal X from MarkForged
- Questions / Answers
- Visit the 3D printers showroom
- Lunch buffet at the end of the event for all participants
Hosted by: Matteo Ferrari
Participation is free but registration is required
- 3DZ Emilia – Pace spa
- 0522 516950