DuraForm ProX EX NAT (SLS): the new plastic material by 3D Systems
DuraForm ProX EX EX NAT (SLS) by 3D Systems: the latest material creation for SLS
DuraForm ProX EX NAT material is the latest creation for SLS 3D printing. Strong, tough nylon 11-based plastic for production applications that handles the rigors of repeated cycling and use, even in harsh environment.
3D Systems is thus able to expand its portfolio of production materials for selective laser sintering (SLS) compatible with the ProX SLS 6100 3D printer.
Features of DuraForm ProX EX NAT
- Outstanding durability for long-life Excellent impact resistance
- Fatigue resistant for applications like hinges requiring hundreds of open-close cycles
- Fuel and oil resistance make it perfect for automotive applications
- Consistent natural white color
- Derived from sustainable non-petrochemical based sources
- Complex end-use parts can be economically manufactured without the expense of tooling
- Parts have toughness required to replace injection molded ABS and polypropylene
- Functional parts can be tested in real life environments such as crash tests or other stress simulations
- Especially reliable and accurate true-to-CAD parts production with the ProX SLS 6100
- Easy to use PA 11 material
- Short run production of durable plastic parts
- Consumer goods, electrical housings and enclosures, sporting equipment, etc.
- Vehicle instrument panels and components
- Snap-fits and living hinges
- Automotive bumpers and grille assemblies
- Exhaust and duct systems